Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Subtle Life & TESLA Technology Consciousness

  • The More I explored, and aimed to explain what happens in the body, around the body while living, the less I found mainstream science and it's explanations applying to what actually happens. 
  • This exploration of life took place during play, as a tiny child.  I was a seriously attentive to detail in my childhood. My hearing was extremely sharp as was my eyesight. I could read in the near dark and did so, when bedtime came, with lights out. 
  • I was called "miss-touch-me-not" by my mum, for my heightened sensitivity to people being near me.
  • As I moved on into every area of young adult life, I considered that I would go into medicine, as a doctor. I did not take that path but, have never stopped my explorations into truth of life and health. I chose paths that almost seemed to choose me. A portion of my active search list included, fitness training to become a teacher, basic anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, a yoga therapy certification: TCM, Qi Gong, Shiatsu and other bodyworks,  Breath-work certification,  Ayurveda. Add to this courses and independent study & experimentation with and of the inner alchemy of nutrition and fasting.
  •  There were also my adventures into philosophy, religion, lives of saints, comprehending how & why the mystical occurred for me, why laws of religion came to be, were they practical and good? but, that is a topic for another time.
        • There was a time that I went to find, what I thought would be simple, thought-out answers and clarification to all my experiential happenings. That I would find scientists to refer my students of Breath and Yoga to, when questions came up. 


  • I came only to see that there is much more to theses big or simple answers than mainstream scientists, even at the highest level, were letting onto, even if they knew! I found Schrodinger, (don't know how yet to place the 2 dots over 'o' here), Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger & Tesla. There were others too. Beauchamp on transmutation, I became aware of in my studies on nutrition. I found in the cultures of Austria, Germany, Far & Mid East some others less well-known. I did not utilize internet for many years and most of what found was through libraries, book stores off the beaten path. Answers came through insight, only to be confirmed or expanded later.
  • More of my answers, or even the allowance to ponder, were coming from two or 3 other paths that were less travelled.
  • I had my inner knowings and conclusions that seemed out-on-a-limb confirmed sometimes as I connected dots through works of others. 
  • I found that not only is established religion religion, but, the SCIENCES and mathematics, even to the brightest thinker and doer, in each area ARE religions as well. 
          • And, that the politics, laws, philosophies, religions are not separate from what is being told as science, and that these are all related as far as control over the whole of mankind.
          • Perhaps this is childish to put it thus, but each time I caught on to more, I could not believe that adults were all running around and running households, cities, countries, military and the world, and they had this deep behavior of acting as if they each to a one KNEW!  And, for the most part 'they' did not know. And I did not know.
          • What the 'they' who operate as knowers (including myself) knew, was how the systems, or their portion/s of the system in place, with some overlapping of others, operated. This is beautiful if one has a healthy, wealthy life. But, others and many others who do not have as much access, even when given the access, cannot seem to do well (including myself at times.) Or even some barely hang on throughout a whole lifetime.
          • What is functioning around individuals in and through individuals that makes this so? Perhaps even why? Being an artist by birth and nature, it is easier find answers through my creative expressions.

          • It is interesting still to see that Tesla is one person who has caught the imagination and pondering of many young people in our times. I am thoughtful of who will be utilizing this knowledge and to what ends. In the meantime as discernment sharpens... we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment