Monday, June 25, 2012

appreciating Angelina Jolie's Journey to Cambodia



    • I appreciate that she has to continue venturing to explore, and find her truth.

    • The truncated stories told to many here in USA modern times, about our cultures, and cultures of our ancestors, leave intuitive, sensitive, perceptive ones gasping for truth.
    • I think that the missing stories have done only a small percentage of USA people any good.
    • The 1/2 histories sold to youth in public schools, just leaves most of them as mainstream adults, confused. Even the university educated people come away with partial knowing.
    • I think this confusion happens because, things do not "jive" as one learns the indoctrination histories. There is something in many of us that KNOWS something is missing!  I did. I read whatever I could find to have the stories make sense.
    • There are the minority of history buffs. But, even many of these, that I have spoken with leave out large swaths of the big picture.
    • This nonsense 6000 year 1/2 way history only works if you can find who you're related to in the bible. 
    • The people I meet who have done the best finding their way in this world, early on and through life, are the ones who have a good sense of where their families have come from, and what they have come through.
    • Some families know who they are for many generations. They have  all the glory, humbleness, fishy tall-tales.
    • They can choose to live differently than their ancestors, while still having a sense of self and family which can be cherished.
    • Public Indoctrination has gone on throughout the ages. 
    • In my time I have to say:
    • Enough is enough.
    • It was an interesting social experiment.
    • It's gone far enough.
    • I know that now we speak of planetary citizens, International Space Stations, and colonizing planets. 
    • The next levels of how persons are to be. This higher doctor Spock level and that level of other futurist A.I.
    • I just see that I am and others around me are healthier and more sound people when we  know where we come from.

    • Even if we build their own fishy tall-tales, at least we have a base to spring from.


    • Good that some are audacious and bold enough to go through the whole world and seek the truth of and for themselves
    .

No comments:

Post a Comment