Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Real Space Capsule of Womb


A REAL SPACE CAPSULE. 
Everything supplied for the journey.

I recall the conscious, and relaxed explorations of breath, underwater breathing, breath-holding as a young girl, teen, in the heated pool at our home in Tennessee, USA. It was natural to explore the capacities of breath. At that time, my mother was being diagnosed with certain lung difficulties, and my wish, decided upon quite early, was to become a doctor to prevent her any suffering. I enjoyed all bits of the sciences, and arts, to explain life, that I could find( beyond what schooling would offer.) More often my understandings came from insights, and a natural exploration of life. Some days, I would have my baby sister, my constant companion, on my back for swimming, as a little porpoise. I would do some laps, and give her alerts as to when we would be swimming under. Until she learned how to do it completely on her own. The teaching was natural. 

In recent years, taking time for Transformational Breathing sessions in warm kidney shaped pools in Cancun, Mexico. When all components of ones outer and inner elements and states are  in order, these sessions become so comfortable, one can become so 'at peace', that a transcending state of being can occur. One can stay quite comfortably in these fluid environments, accompanied by a few people ( for safety) for quite a while! It becomes as if one has, and can continue, a transition back to living for a time, somehow breathing, in a fluid environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment