Thursday, May 17, 2012

"What's important is the invisible stuff"-David Williams





David.Swenson.03.Advanced.A.and.B. Series

David Swenson, David Williams and some respected USA practitioners who held space for Ashtanga Yoga in our time, in USA.



  • I wish I had already lived my life in Southern CA & Encinitas CA! 
  • Better I had understood my own soul calling when it had me headed to California, USA.
  •  And the times I did visit, oh, had I obeyed heart & soul to set up home & a base there! 
 I was a tiny girl, when my maternal Grandpa, my friend, passed away. I was rather bereft, did not know what happened, as I recall. He was gone, I was whisked somewhere. Maybe just to the quarters of my parents, or to be with my dear lady, Auntie Lois. I understood vaguely, that my brave-hearted, lovely grandma went to see my Uncle Jeno, her brother,  the singer,  Hungarian troubador, actor, writer in S. California. California to me, was not even given a name then. It was a place, never explained to me, that my Grandma returned from, more beautiful than ever. A living room, where my Grandpa & I once visited with suitcases filled with beautiful clothing for my Grandma, and honey in a little bear jar, for my gift.


As well as other earth-sky-sea-places I am guided to be now... going to, visiting, living in, 
being in California is important to me!  It has to be as easy & dear as ever though.


Meeting with, communicating with, hearing, being near, dear people, who live in fine, divine, whole, holy ways that resonate with my soul, and more, is part of my truth. I know divine is everywhere. Yet, in certain places, among certain beings, for me... it is more truthful to be immersed in, in tune with, these essential energetic rarified forces that are appropriate to this life. There are actual life  force nutrients (for lack of better word at this moment.)... necessary for this one now--DD

http://youtu.be/RaZFO1a1Sks

No comments:

Post a Comment