Friday, December 9, 2011

INTIMATE INTERVIEW WITH THE LIFEREGENERATOR ~ THE SHOCKING TRUTH - YouTube

Sweet and not shocking! One man's public story on fasting & purifying. His name is Dan McDonald.
You may like to see it at the bottom of this post.

I found his videos near the beginning of when he began posting publicly. Being thin  myself at that time, and working on yoga, breath and raw/living nutrition, it was nice to see some younger persons, just rolling with their journeys. I considered that my nephew and nieces (who had health challenges) might like to see a person closer to their generation trying new experiments to move toward good health.
So I followed Dan's videos a bit, to see if I could in good conscience refer people to his videos.
I was conscious and curious as to agendas being pushed and their validity to purposeful transitions happening around our world. I was informing myself, and somewhat aware of my participation in large scale public experiments being done with nutritional paradigms. Unless I was visiting in California, or spending time with a small circle of particular friends, I was not in company of very many people who were on similar path locally.
It was good to see him and  others coming into their own. They were utilizing the media in a way I appreciated, as well being vulnerably transparent, in public with their transformational journeys.




INTIMATE INTERVIEW WITH THE LIFEREGENERATOR ~ THE SHOCKING TRUTH - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment